Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Good Start...So Far

The second day, and I'm posting again!

Been checking out my sisters blog...she's truly talented.
I just love her style and use of lines when shading.

I don't have much news on the illustration-front.

Hopefully things will pick up soon. I need to draw!

Would like putting together a little book which I will write and illustrate myself.
I just need to start with some charachter development now; the story is taking shape.

I was appalled to see what Adobe Creative Suite CS5 costs in this country!!!

How are you supposed to afford it and still pay the bills?

Well, maybe the money will roll in soon. I'd love to have Photoshop etc. and start
experimenting with digital illustration.
It looks like so much fun, especially if you don't have to scrunch up whole pages and start from
scratch everytime you have made a mistake.

Hold thumbs, everyone. And wish me work, as I wish you a prosperous career.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like my stuff... Although I have to admit that most of my 'style' is stolen from the Japanese Anime way of drawing.

    Story? Care to share?

    Yeah, photoshop, etc is insanely expensive. I still think you should try out Gimp. It's fantastic and it does work on Macs as far as I know. It's just like photoshop minus a few minor features. I used it to colour in those pics on my blog page thing. You can do amazing stuff with Gimp if you know how... which I don't... which explains a lot :P.

    But yeah... The ctrl+z thing is definitely very welcome! I want a tablet, though. That would make life even easier. Heheh.

    Ta for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags philippines wholesale replica gucci l0v32q4p28 replica bags ebay discover here w7b74o8h47 replica ysl handbags replica bags toronto replica chanel bags ebay why not find out more y3x06w8w54 replica chanel bags ebay

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you
so drop me a note